L22 Series - PES Pleated Filter Cartridges
L22 series polyethersulfone (PES) pleated filter cartridges are made of hydrophilic high asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane, which can provide exceptionally high flow rate and long service life for processing large fluid volumes. It has excellent retention of microorganisms for superior protection of final filters. This characteristic makes it especially suit for suits for Food and Beverage filtration.
- Broad PH compatibility allows the use of filters in a wide range of fluids
- Bioburden reduction efficiency for process with variable bioburden applications with high flow requirements
- 100% integrity tested
- Low extractables
- Food and beverage
- Reduce biological load
- High flow process requirements
- Protection of final filters or downstream equipments and systems such as tangential chromatographic
- Diameter 69 mm
- Length 5”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”
Material of Constructions
|Connection Adaptor||SS Insert, PSU Insert|
|O-Ring||Silicone, EPDM , FKM|
|Max. Operating Temperature||80 °C|
|Max. Operating DP||4 Bar @ 20℃, 2.4 Bar @ 80℃|
|Autoclave Sterilization||121℃, 60 Min|
|SIP||135℃, 30 Min, 20 cycles|
|Filtration Area||0.65 m² per 10” Filter|
|10” Filter Cartridges||﹤ 20 mg|
- Validated with B. diminuta (ATCC 191463) at 107CFU/cm2 (0.22μm).
- Each membrane filter element has been individually tested for integrity. Individual element is tracked by serial number.
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system.
- Meets USP Biological Reactivity Test requirements of the current USP for plastic class Ⅵ-121℃.
- Non-fiber releasing
- Non-pyrogenic per USP Bacterial Endotoxins (＜0.25EU/mL)
- Meets TOC and water conductivity per USP Purified Water, pH per USP Sterile Purified Water.
|Micron||Bubble Point ≥ (Water)||Diffusion Flow ≤ (10”Ø69mm)|
|0.22µm||3.2Bar||35ml/min @ 2.76Bar|
|0.45µm||2.1Bar||35ml/min @ 1.70Bar|
|0.65µm||1.32Bar||24ml/min @ 1.1Bar|
To place an order, please make up the product code of the configuration you need, guided by the tabular data and observing the order of the values in the code according to the picture. After that, click the Order button and enter the received code in the Product field. Fill in the remaining fields of the Order form and click Submit. Our managers will contact you soon.