L33 Series All Fluoropolymer Filter Cartridges
L33 Series All Fluoropolymer Filter Cartridges are constructed of PTFE absolute-rated membrane, PTFE support netting, and ultra-pure PFA hardware. This presents a filter cartridge with excellent chemical compatibility, corrosion resistance, and low extractions to ensure high filtration efficiency and long service life with chemicals.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- High flow rate, low pressure loss, long service life
- 100% integrity tested
- Products Fine
- Microelectronics Fluids
|3.3”(83mm)-Only 10 inch is available|
Material of Constructions
- Media. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Support Netting. PFA/PTFE
- Cage/Core/End Cap. PFA
- Seal Material. E-FKM
- Filter Cartridges are manufactured in a clean room environment
- Manufacturered according to ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System
|Max Operating Temperature||160 °C|
|Max Operating DP||5.0 Bar @ 20℃ 2.0 Bar @ 120℃|
- PTFE membrane is a natural hydrophobic media, if used for high surface tension fluid filtration, it's necessary to pre-wet the filter cartridge or directly use pre-wetting products.
- Pre-wetting products are conserved in the mix of ultrapure water and hydrogen peroxide, drain the internal liquid and rinse with 20L (every 10 inch unit) pure water before installation and use.
- Fully immerse cartridge into wetting liquid(IPA:Wa-ter=60:40) for 30 min
- Soak in ultra-pure water for 5 minutes
- Use ultra-pure water to rinse for 20min @ 7.5LPM（filter fully exhaust, cartridge is completely immersed in pure water.
To place an order, please make up the product code of the configuration you need, guided by the tabular data and observing the order of the values in the code according to the picture. After that, click the Order button and enter the received code in the Product field. Fill in the remaining fields of the Order form and click Submit. Our managers will contact you soon.