+370 613 15837
L58 Series - GF Pleated Filter Cartridges
L58 series glass fiber (GF) pleated filter cartridges are made of ultra-fine glass fiber. They each have a high retention efficiency up to 96% which can effectively protect and prolong service life of terminal sterilization filters. They are widely used in the pre-filtration of gases etc.
- No fiber releasing, very low leachables
- High flow rates and low pressure drops
- Excellent adsorption performance and high filtration efficiency All components comply with FDA regulations
- 100% integrity tested
- Remove particles in compressed gas, oil etc.
- Pre-filtration of gases in fermentation
Material of Constructions
- Media GF
- Support PP
- Cage/Core/End PP
- O-Ring Silicone, EPDM, NBR, FKM, E-FKM
- Diameter 69 mm
- Length 5”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”
|Max. Operating Temperature||80 °C|
|Max. Operating DP||4.0 Bar @ 20℃|
|2.4 Bar @ 80℃|
|Autoclave Sterilization||121℃, 60 Min|
|Diameter 69 mm||0.45 m² per 10” Filter|
|10” Filter Cartridges|
To place an order, please make up the product code of the configuration you need, guided by the tabular data and observing the order of the values in the code according to the picture. After that, click the Order button and enter the received code in the Product field. Fill in the remaining fields of the Order form and click Submit. Our managers will contact you soon.