L88/L89 Series High Flow Pleated Filter Cartridges
L88/L89 Series High Flow Pleated Filter Cartridges are made of depth fine PP non-woven fabrics. The pleated filter cartridge is single open ended and in diameter of 6inch/152mm, inside to outside flow design ensures that the unwanted particles are trapped with the element. One HF filter replaces few standard 10" filter cartridges to reduce the operating costs and make change out quickly and easily for critical applications. The multiple layers with depth pleated design provides higher removal efficiency and longer service life than other cartridges of equal efficiency. All the PP configuration with good chemical compatibility ensures that can be used for wide applications.
- Available in economic/nominal/absolute structure, particle removal rating from 0.5 to 100 micron
- 100% polypropylene components provide wide chemical compatibility, suitable for use in a variety of fluids
- With depth fine non-woven fabrics and scientific design, the filter is in a good structure, having high dirt holding capacity and resulting in longer service life
- The pleated media in large diameter reduces operating costs, makes change out quickly and easily and makes cartridge in longer service life
- Higher dirt holding capacity with large diameter reduces the changes times of cartridges
- Food & Beverage
- RO Pre-Filtration
- Process water(Pre-RO, Cooling…)
- Sea water desalination
- Oil & Chemical
- Power plant water treatment
- Machinery & Equipment
- Outer Diameter 154 mm
- Length 20”, 40”, 60”
Material of Constructions
- Media PP, GF
- Cage / Core / End Cap PP
- Sealing Silicone, EPDM, FKM, E-FKM
- Max. Operating Temperature 80 °C
- Max. Operating DP 2.4 bar @ 20℃
- Recommended Change out DP 2.2 Bar @ 20°C
- Manufactured in a clean room environment
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System
Food Contact Compliance
- Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations 21CFR.
- Materials used to produce filter media and hardware meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI-121℃for plastics.
- Passed European Commission Directives (EU10/2011)
To place an order, please make up the product code of the configuration you need, guided by the tabular data and observing the order of the values in the code according to the picture. After that, click the Order button and enter the received code in the Product field. Fill in the remaining fields of the Order form and click Submit. Our managers will contact you soon.